Sacred Moments to Foster Secure Attachment
God’s heart is for building secure attachments, yet the damaging effects of sin on relationships has resulted in various insecure attachment or relational styles. Sacred Moments are those moments in which love bridges the wounds of insecure attachments. Through attachment talks and family therapy, we will look at how parents can create Sacred Moments with children to help them to achieve security and love once again.
- What is God’s heart for relationships?
- What is secure and healthy attachment?
- What are the three insecure attachment styles?
- What is an attachment injury?
- Examples from scripture.
- Experiential exercises to understand your own attachment style.
- Practical discussion about building secure attachment.