Taking a CPR training course (also called Filial Therapy) can help parents learn to use some of the same skills that play therapists use to help children.
Who can benefit from a CPR Training Course?
- Any parent who feels like they’ve lost control.
- Parents who feel like they yell more than they laugh.
- Parents and caregivers who say the same things often, but can’t get through to children.
Our C-P-R Training course is a research-based, 10-week parenting course that can help you learn and use skills that can help your children when they are experiencing social, emotional, or behavioral problems.
Research shows that motivated parents can be as effective as a professional in helping their child. A strong parent-child relationship is the foundation for your child’s future success!
In 10 weeks you will learn to:
- Help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline your child
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate effectively with your child
10 weeks to see a change in:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your child’s behavior
- Your ability to respond effectively
- Your confidence in your parenting skills
- MISSION VALLEY
- RANCHO BERNARD
TWO HOUR CLASSES:
- 10 WEEK FORMAT
- CALL TO SET UP A PRE-GROUP MEETING